Things To Do
- Booktown Festival and Events
- Cafe's, Restaurant's & Takeaways
- Card Reserve Sportground
- Children's Playground
- Cross Creek Railway Mini Fell Rides
- Cycling - Remutaka Cycle Trail, Five Towns Cycle Trail (under development)
- Featherston Community Centre Monthly "What's On" activities (see below)
- Featherston First Fridays (monthly community event on the first Friday of each month over summer)
- Featherston Heritage Museum
- Featherston Heritage Trail
- Featherston Outdoor Swimming Pool and Featherston Amateur Swimming Club
- Featherston Reserves Walkway - Otauira Reserve > Dorset Square > Featherston Domain > Barr-Brown Reserve
- Featherston Stadium
- Featherston Weekly Market
- Fell Locomotive Museum
- Hunting in Aorangi, Remutaka and Tararua Forest Parks
- Lake Domain
- The Miracle Room Gallery
- Retail Shops
- Seal watching at Cape Palliser
- Skate Park
- Sports Clubs
- Special Interest Groups
- Wairarapa Moana Wetlands
- Whitebaiting (in season)
Featherston Community Centre
The Featherston Community Centre is an amazing community asset which hosts a variety of events and community groups and services.
Support Services, Health & Fitness Groups, Community Groups and Arts, Crafts. Music & Play are all categories of things to do at the Centre.
The Featherston Community Centre also provides the opportunity to book a venue for your group, activity or meeting.
The Garrision Bar & Cafe
The Garrison not only offers a Bar and meals but also regularly host and organise community events and entertainment.
Details can be found on their faceboook page.
Search the directory [links to the activities section of the directory]