Sport & Recreation
- Community football club for kids aged between four and 13 years old.
- Club for all ages and abilities of cricket lovers in Featherston
- The heart of Rugby in Featherston
- Playgroup for 0-5 year olds Held at St Andrews Church Thursdays 9.30am - 11.00am
- Te Rakau Birding offers personalized bird watching tours for small groups in the South Wairarapa. We can see birds in their natural environments of bush, wetlands and wild south coast. Te Rakau Cabins and Bunkhouse is a unique and natural accommodation experience. Converted railway carriages are rustic but cosy. An ideal stopover for cyclists on the Remutaka Cycle Trail or for people who enjoy getting back to nature.
Accommodation Animal Care Beauty & Fashion Booktown and Bookshops Business Services Clubs & Interest Groups Community Education Emergency Services Entertainment Farming & Lifestyle Food & Drink Health & Welfare Professional Services Property, Trades & Services Retail Sport & Recreation Travel Venue Hire