- More than just a Service Station! Family owned business since 1927 Fuel available 24 hours
- Selling new books to children who are environmentally aware, curious, imaginative and who love to read. Proudly showcasing new books from NZ's leading authors and selected international authors. Open Friday - Sunday, 10am - 4pm, plus Thursdays during school holidays, and Public Holiday Mondays.
- Collie Burt, a 76-year-old master craftsman whose talent goes largely hidden in a small garage in Featherston. You see Collie 1) appreciates good timber 2) hates seeing it go to waste and 3) uses his craft to connect people with quality wood. His workshop is scattered with coffee tables, wall art, screens and side tables each adorned with flowers, ovals and concentric shapes. Nothing in the workshop has a defined pricetag ' since Collie recognises himself how he can't put a true value on anything as everything is a 'labour of love'. Furniture that would have taken hours of handcrafting the intricate panels, go for half of what they should really cost.
- Eezapet relieves the itch fast, helping your pet to avoid scratching or gnawing at irritated areas. Stop the scratching fast with Eezapet. Easy to apply and your pet will love it. For use on small pets, cats, dogs and horses, Eezapet is easy to apply and works rapidly to relieve the itch associated with rashes of all kinds.
- My witty pencils are famous across New Zealand with sayings like "Nasty woman" and "I'm a fan of literature." I also source an ever-changing array of vintage and new fabrics to design and sew my own range of accessories, homewares and toys.
- Farm Source At Farm Source, we know farming takes hard work and commitment and that the job never stops. We know what you put in and that every farm has its own challenges, so we'll be there when you need a hand. As your local hub of farming support and supplies, we're always here to help. With 68 stores nationwide and teams in the field, we can hit the ground running when you need us.
- The Booktown cousin to The Ferret Bookshop, 175 Cuba Street, Wellington
- The Featherston's Own Charitable Trust was set up in 2010 to oversee the running of an Op Shop in Featherston to raise money to return to worthy community groups and events.
- Health and beauty products. Eco and Ethical. Essential oil blends, bath salts, body scrubs and 100% natural perfume. Twice yearly workshops - a day visit at our property creating botanical natural perfume. We plant a tree with every order.
- My name is Bernadette Hoskins, aka Flower Girl. I offer fresh, seasonal flowers, sourced from the Wellington Flower Markets. I love making bouquets for that someone special. I am based in Featherston, Wairarapa.
- Featherton's first and largest second-hand bookshop. Well-organised books in a spacious shop with comfortable seating, a play area for restless little ones. Open Monday to Saturday. Late night Friday to 9pm.
- Local Merchants to help you with everything automotive.
- Beautiful Handcrafted Products for sale you can purchase online or come in and see me by appointment only.
- The famous Kia Ora Dairy, a long-time Featherston landmark
- Messines Bookshop is a mecca for all interested in military history across the ages.
- A great local Vintage Store here in the beautiful Featherston pop on in and get all types of goods.
- Mr Feather's Den, purveyor of oddities & delights - artworks, jewellery, locally hand crafted pipes, taxidermy, retro lamps and furniture, books, etc
- Platform 4 Shopping & Retail Store in Featherston, Wairarapa. Quality second hand clothing & vintage/industrial homeware. Hickson street, Featherston
- Printing, Photocopying, Scanning, Laminating, Binding. Photos, posters, documents. Photo restoration, enlargement, scanning negatives and slides.
- Welcome to Solace Crystals & Curios, you will find a beautiful selection of crystals, books, incense handmade crafts and gift ware.
- Featherston SuperValue is locally owned and operated. Aiming to provide the community with great deals and an even better shopping experience. Shop online with us today!
- Totem is a gift shop with a wonderful variety of caneware, wooden furniture, Harley Davidson goods, Route 66 and Jack Daniels memorabilia, Skulls, Fairies, Dragons, and many other gift ideas! Also a range of Second-hand clothing. Everyone is welcome in our wheelchair accessible store.
- Free-range, grain-free doggy treats handmade in the Wairarapa, We also offer a natural chew range to keep those canine teeth healthy. Woof!
Accommodation Animal Care Beauty & Fashion Booktown and Bookshops Business Services Clubs & Interest Groups Community Education Emergency Services Entertainment Farming & Lifestyle Food & Drink Health & Well-being Professional Services Property, Trades & Services Retail Sport & Recreation Travel Venue Hire