- More than just a Service Station! Family owned business since 1927 Fuel available 24 hours
- Eezapet relieves the itch fast, helping your pet to avoid scratching or gnawing at irritated areas. Stop the scratching fast with Eezapet. Easy to apply and your pet will love it. For use on small pets, cats, dogs and horses, Eezapet is easy to apply and works rapidly to relieve the itch associated with rashes of all kinds.
- My witty pencils are famous across New Zealand with sayings like "Nasty woman" and "I'm a fan of literature." I also source an ever-changing array of vintage and new fabrics to design and sew my own range of accessories, homewares and toys.
- Health and beauty products. Eco and Ethical. Essential oil blends, bath salts, body scrubs and 100% natural perfume. Twice yearly workshops - a day visit at our property creating botanical natural perfume. We plant a tree with every order.
- Featherton's first and largest second-hand bookshop. Well-organised books in a spacious shop with comfortable seating, a play area for restless little ones. Open Monday to Saturday. Late night Friday to 9pm.
- Messines Bookshop is a mecca for all interested in military history across the ages.
- Printing, Photocopying, Scanning, Laminating, Binding. Photos, posters, documents. Photo restoration, enlargement, scanning negatives and slides.
- The Dickensian Bookshop is a secondhand bookshop specialising in the best of classic and modern literature.
- Free-range, grain-free doggy treats handmade in the Wairarapa, We also offer a natural chew range to keep those canine teeth healthy. Woof!
Accommodation Animal Care Beauty & Fashion Booktown and Bookshops Business Services Clubs & Interest Groups Community Education Emergency Services Entertainment Farming & Lifestyle Food & Drink Health & Welfare Professional Services Property, Trades & Services Retail Sport & Recreation Travel Venue Hire