Property, Trades & Services
- At 3 Chairs we aim to provide customers across the country with a wide range of NZ Colonial and Country furniture. We specialize but are not limited to Oak, Kauri and Rimu furniture. We also offer extensive restoration of all styles of furniture. Our restorer Steve has over 25 years experience working with different types of furniture ranging from new styles to Edwardian and Georgian pieces.
- More than just a Service Station! Family owned business since 1927 Fuel available 24 hours
- Brookside Villages is a company that develops affordable housing eco-villages in New Zealand and Australia that are sustainable, community based, multi-generational, underpinned by smart tech infrastructure and use high quality prefabricated buildings. Our goal is to build community and make places that people can thrive together.
- Providing Building and Painting Services
- Specialising in Aluminium Joinery, Double-Glazing, Repair and Maintenance
- Servicing Wairarapa wide for all your plastering and painting needs
- Hi I am Ed Harcourt. I am a Tradesmen Carpenter and Licensed Building Practioner based in Featherston, South Wairarapa, New Zealand. I offer building services specialising in alterations, additions, renovations and relocated houses. I live in Featherston and am available to work in the Wairarapa. I can work on your home, cottage, villa, relocated house, bach, farm or commercial building. I especially enjoy creative building work. If you're looking for a builder who has the ability to think outside the square then do email, send me a text or give me a call.
- Electricians servicing South Wairarapa for over 30 years. Featherston Electrical offers quality design, installation, maintenance and repair services for commercial and domestic projects. If you need an electrician for a job in South Wairarapa including Featherston, Martinborough and Greytown give us a call.
- Established in 2011, Hal Jones has been building a range of projects in the Wellington and Wairarapa regions, including new homes with ecology in mind, renovations of turn of the century existing houses, and modern additions. At Hal Jones building Ltd, we pride ourselves in completing work to a high standard and work closely with the home-owner or designer to achieve project completion in a timely and professional manner. We specialize in unique building projects, including architectural design homes, passive homes, straw bale building, and small to large renovation projects. Hal Jones offers a complete build project service from concept stage through to the successful completion of your individual project.
- Small local building business L.B.P (Licensed Building Practitioner) Fences, Timber gates, Decks All building work
- Maple Build specialises in new homes and renovations with a focus on tailoring solutions to meet the unique needs of each client.
- All electrical work, including no hot water faults, alarm systems, new builds, re wires and oven and stove faults.
- Featherston Residential Market Expert and Wairarapa Lifestyle Estate Agents
- Benn is Greytown's only agent specialising purely in lifestyle properties. He's passionate about the way of life that South Wairarapa and lifestyle living offers ' and he should know, he lives the dream himself. For the last 11 years he has lived with his family on their lifestyle property in Wairarapa and so brings a wealth of personal experience that gives him a unique insight both for buyers and sellers. Not only is he a specialist in lifestyle property , Benn also specialises in bare land sales as well as subdivisions ' having subdivided his first property aged 28.
- Known in real estate circles as 'Mr Sold', Steve Chapman's reputation is founded on results. Since joining the industry in 2005, Steve has consolidated his business on the back of an outstanding service ethic where going the extra mile is the norm. Selling residential property throughout Wellington and the Hutt Valley, Steve recognises the importance of operating under a strong, reputable brand .Down-to-earth and with an empathetic ear, Steve knows how to build strong working relationships with his clients based on trust, integrity and positive outcomes.
- Property Maintenance. We cover most things from section clearing, mowing, tree trimming to rubbish and white wear removal.
- External cleaning - low pressure soft washing. House, roof, gutters, surfaces, decks, fences, solar panels. Moss & mould treatments and insect/spider treatments.
- Yard Working is a landscaping business. We specialize in garden tidying (weeding, trimming etc), planting, planter boxes, fences etc. I love meeting new people and am always happy to come to see you to discuss how we can help you create the garden that is right for you.
Accommodation Animal Care Beauty & Fashion Booktown and Bookshops Business Services Clubs & Interest Groups Community Education Emergency Services Entertainment Farming & Lifestyle Food & Drink Health & Well-being Professional Services Property, Trades & Services Retail Sport & Recreation Travel Venue Hire