- Funeral Directors looking to support locals through one of the toughest times in life
- Established in 2011, Hal Jones has been building a range of projects in the Wellington and Wairarapa regions, including new homes with ecology in mind, renovations of turn of the century existing houses, and modern additions. At Hal Jones building Ltd, we pride ourselves in completing work to a high standard and work closely with the home-owner or designer to achieve project completion in a timely and professional manner. We specialize in unique building projects, including architectural design homes, passive homes, straw bale building, and small to large renovation projects. Hal Jones offers a complete build project service from concept stage through to the successful completion of your individual project.
- Sarah is an outdoor wedding and family photographer for adventurous people in the Wairarapa.
- A qualified Life Celebrant, I believe that whatever the occasion, your story is the heart of any ceremony. I have a warm, friendly and relaxed manner and look forward to working with you and your family/whānau to create a ceremony that is uniquely yours, for any occasion. This can include baby naming's, marriages, civil unions, funerals, memorials, unveilings and other significant life occasions. I hold a Certificate in Celebrant studies and am a VCANZ accredited member of the Celebrants Association of New Zealand.
- Richmond Funeral Home owned operated by Peter and Jenny Giddens and previously Denny and Norma Chew, have collectively cared for the bereaved and supported the Featherston and wider South Wairarapa communities for approximately 40 years.
Accommodation Animal Care Beauty & Fashion Booktown and Bookshops Business Services Clubs & Interest Groups Community Education Emergency Services Entertainment Farming & Lifestyle Food & Drink Health & Well-being Professional Services Property, Trades & Services Retail Sport & Recreation Travel Venue Hire