Health & Well-being
- I offer unique energetic healing and coaching which allows me to tailor sessions to suit your needs and goals. Reiki, Chrystal Healing, Coaching, Auras, Chakra
- Care and companionship for those in need including the elderly, the very young and those in between
- Luxury cosmetic and pain therapy Featherston.
- Davidson's is a family business based in Featherston that utilises the natural healing properties of the beehive to improve the lives of customers by providing affordable relief to those suffering from skin and nutrition problems.
- We provide food parcels to those in need in our community. Please contact us via email or phone or in person when we are open. (ph or text 022 646 3702)
- Health and beauty products. Eco and Ethical. Essential oil blends, bath salts, body scrubs and 100% natural perfume. Twice yearly workshops - a day visit at our property creating botanical natural perfume. We plant a tree with every order.
- We dispense prescriptions. Have a wide range of healthcare requirements and sell toiletries & giftware.
- Health strategy advisory service (nutrition, exercise, behavioural, medications and supplements) Remedial, sports, relaxation massage services
- Movement lessons that enhance physical, emotional and mental health, based on the Feldenkrais Method. Held at the Featherston Community Centre, 14 Wakefield Street
- Naturopathic practitioner in Featherston
- Wharekauhau is a scenic 1.5 hour drive from central Wellington City, or a 4 hour drive from the Hawkes Bay. Wharekauhau sits on 3,000 acres of private land with ancient forests, sloping pastures, peaceful lakes and the wild and beautiful coastline of the Palliser Bay. The property is nestled between the sweeping vistas of the rugged Rimutaka ranges to the west and the endless blue of the Pacific Ocean to the east and make for an awe-inspiring backdrop to the perfect holiday in Featherston, NZ.
- Kia Ora, my name is Kate, I run community Yoga classes in Featherston. All people are welcome to join these classes, no booking required $12 on the door. The style of yoga I teach is Vinyasa and Yin yoga. I weave mindfulness & meditation throughout the classes. Saturday mornings 10am @ Featherston School Hall. Wednesday evenings , 7pm @ Featherston Community Centre. Namaste 🙏🏼
Accommodation Animal Care Beauty & Fashion Booktown and Bookshops Business Services Clubs & Interest Groups Community Education Emergency Services Entertainment Farming & Lifestyle Food & Drink Health & Well-being Professional Services Property, Trades & Services Retail Sport & Recreation Travel Venue Hire