Food & Drink
- Creativity from the Wairarapa What We Do.... Here at 16THIRTY9 we create products crafted from our own gardens. Our current range includes some favourites including Feijoa and Jalapeno Paste White Peach and Chili Hot Sauce Pineapple and Ghost Chili Hot Sauce.
- local baker with delicious food.
- The Bottle-O is a true independently owned and operated New Zealand retail liquor store and we want to make sure you feel welcome every time you step through our doors. The Bottle-O is committed to delivering genuine value to all our customers and we work hard to make sure you get a fair deal every day of the year, this is our brand promise to you. We pride ourselves on knowing our local community, our customers, our products and supporting the community that supports us. Whether it's the perfect wine for a dinner party or beer for a BBQ, we always have the right product and personalised service that makes every occasion easy and fun. At The Bottle-O, our store owners are Real Locals, providing you Real Value!
- A place for people to come together to experience local service, local produce, and food you know done well. We are a restaurant and bar set in The Royal Hotel an 1868 historic hotel in the heart of Featherston.
- Since opening in 2013, C'est Cheese Artisan Cheese and Deli has always had one aim ' to showcase the amazing range of product hand made by New Zealand's specialist cheesemakers. Housed in the historic Anderson Building (1875), the business has steadily grown to incorporate the cheese and deli section, a dine in 'cheese bar' and our very own creamery, making cheese under our brand Remutaka Pass Creamery. The goal is to offer a complete cheese experience ' watch it being made, enjoy a cheese themed menu in house and purchase cheese from our award winning deli. While we naturally celebrate all things cheesy, we are equally passionate about New Zealand's artisan food producers, be they from the fabulous Wairarapa or beyond. Our deli strives to stock quality local product, supporting small producers wherever possible
- CakeLab is passionate about creating & combining a nice flavour and great look. We offer cakes, macarons and other treats for special occasion. Featherston Your order should be placed at least one week before the event
- Pub, accommodation, bar meals Opposite the Featherston train station
- Little town Cafe situated in a historical building with friendly service, great food, excellent coffee Baked daily - fresh pastries and breads. Everest Cafe and Bistro in Featherston offers a multitude of delights to its visitors from their centrally located store. Enjoy fresh baked pastries, home-made bread and other delicious artisan-style food made from local, Wairarapa produce - not to mention their excellent coffee! Wood-fired pizzas are available for those who want a bigger meal and don't forget, check our page for upcoming Asian Fusion Evenings where your tastebuds get a chance to experience something entirely new!
- The famous Kia Ora Dairy, a long-time Featherston landmark
- Mobile Food cart/kitchen... Travelling to your event anywhere in New Zealand, Contact us now to secure your booking and talk about what we can offer.
- A LIFE VERY WELL LIVED, FULL OF GOODNESS AND INTEGRITY. It has always been our desire to capture and celebrate the beauty and simplicity of country life and seasonal country provisions. A life lived with wholesome, natural, fresh and tasty food, full of goodness and integrity, is a life very well lived.
- Pioneer Bakery & Coffee two go,
- Quinwah Takeaways Chinese Takeaway just off the Rimutaka Hill in Featherston.
- Featherston SuperValue is locally owned and operated. Aiming to provide the community with great deals and an even better shopping experience. Shop online with us today!
- The Garrison Cafe & Bar offer great food and good old fashioned kiwi hospitality. If you are looking for a meal out, drinks with friends, gift vouchers or an event space - get in touch! Bookings preferred but not essential! Garden Bar available! Family friendly! Great event spaces available!
- THIRSTY LIQUOR, NZ'S FAVOURITE LIQUOR STORES WITH OVER 170 STORES NATIONWIDE
- Town & Country Cafe & Fish & Chips Meal Takeaway in Featherston
- Gourmet burgers - just order from the website and collect. All burgers served on Vixen's own house-made brioche style buns, or go for a naked burger with no buns on a fresh seasonal salad.
- Wharekauhau is a scenic 1.5 hour drive from central Wellington City, or a 4 hour drive from the Hawkes Bay. Wharekauhau sits on 3,000 acres of private land with ancient forests, sloping pastures, peaceful lakes and the wild and beautiful coastline of the Palliser Bay. The property is nestled between the sweeping vistas of the rugged Rimutaka ranges to the west and the endless blue of the Pacific Ocean to the east and make for an awe-inspiring backdrop to the perfect holiday in Featherston, NZ.
Accommodation Animal Care Beauty & Fashion Booktown and Bookshops Business Services Clubs & Interest Groups Community Education Emergency Services Entertainment Farming & Lifestyle Food & Drink Health & Well-being Professional Services Property, Trades & Services Retail Sport & Recreation Travel Venue Hire