Farming & Lifestyle
- We've been aborists in the Wairarapa since 1992 and have an extensive knowledge about which trees thrive here. We have cared for many public and private trees in the towns and countryside. We are members of the New Zealand Aborists Association and the Internatonal Society of Arborists and actively keep up with national and international developments in technology and technique. We have an unblemished safety record of which we are very proud, and we work hard to maintain that record.
- Farm Source At Farm Source, we know farming takes hard work and commitment and that the job never stops. We know what you put in and that every farm has its own challenges, so we'll be there when you need a hand. As your local hub of farming support and supplies, we're always here to help. With 68 stores nationwide and teams in the field, we can hit the ground running when you need us.
- My name is Bernadette Hoskins, aka Flower Girl. I offer fresh, seasonal flowers, sourced from the Wellington Flower Markets. I love making bouquets for that someone special. I am based in Featherston, Wairarapa.
- Ford Farm Kill Services
- A LIFE VERY WELL LIVED, FULL OF GOODNESS AND INTEGRITY. It has always been our desire to capture and celebrate the beauty and simplicity of country life and seasonal country provisions. A life lived with wholesome, natural, fresh and tasty food, full of goodness and integrity, is a life very well lived.
- We care for all companion animals from dogs to mice. We offer all the services you need to keep your pets healthy and happy. See all pet services Request an Appointment We have an experienced team of vets with extensive dairy experience, along with progressive preventive animal health
Accommodation Animal Care Beauty & Fashion Booktown and Bookshops Business Services Clubs & Interest Groups Community Education Emergency Services Entertainment Farming & Lifestyle Food & Drink Health & Well-being Professional Services Property, Trades & Services Retail Sport & Recreation Travel Venue Hire