Booktown and Bookshops
- Selling new books to children who are environmentally aware, curious, imaginative and who love to read. Proudly showcasing new books from NZ's leading authors and selected international authors. Open Friday - Sunday, 10am - 4pm, plus Thursdays during school holidays, and Public Holiday Mondays.
- The Booktown cousin to The Ferret Bookshop, 175 Cuba Street, Wellington
- Featherton's first and largest second-hand bookshop. Well-organised books in a spacious shop with comfortable seating, a play area for restless little ones. Open Monday to Saturday. Late night Friday to 9pm.
- Messines Bookshop is a mecca for all interested in military history across the ages.
- Mr Feather's Den, purveyor of oddities & delights - artworks, jewellery, locally hand crafted pipes, taxidermy, retro lamps and furniture, books, etc
Accommodation Animal Care Beauty & Fashion Booktown and Bookshops Business Services Clubs & Interest Groups Community Education Emergency Services Entertainment Farming & Lifestyle Food & Drink Health & Well-being Professional Services Property, Trades & Services Retail Sport & Recreation Travel Venue Hire