- A place for people to come together to experience local service, local produce, and food you know done well. We are a restaurant and bar set in The Royal Hotel an 1868 historic hotel in the heart of Featherston.
- Pub, accommodation, bar meals Opposite the Featherston train station
- Featherston Motels And Camping features accommodation in Featherston.
- Hardie House Bed & Breakfast operates in lovely Featherston. They were established in 2004, service Wairarapa, and are in the Bed & Breakfast category. Call them today!
- Longwood Estate Accommodation
- Te Rakau Birding offers personalized bird watching tours for small groups in the South Wairarapa. We can see birds in their natural environments of bush, wetlands and wild south coast. Te Rakau Cabins and Bunkhouse is a unique and natural accommodation experience. Converted railway carriages are rustic but cosy. An ideal stopover for cyclists on the Remutaka Cycle Trail or for people who enjoy getting back to nature.
- The Cook's Loft is a premium, peaceful, self-contained two bedroom apartment which offers genuine country hospitality. It is attached to the Te Puhi farm house ' a beautiful colonial home built in 1868 ' and set in a rambling garden. The surrounding 35 acres of farmland has gradually been covered in native, deciduous and fruit trees, including a lemon grove, over the last twenty years.
- Wakefield Cottage - a beautifully restored historic house in Featherston - is perfect for wedding guests from Tarureka, and wonderful for bridal prep and/or the honeymoon. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms for six guests. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/21383613?location=Featherston%2C%20New%20Zealand&s=wI9sxJAU
- Wharekauhau is a scenic 1.5 hour drive from central Wellington City, or a 4 hour drive from the Hawkes Bay. Wharekauhau sits on 3,000 acres of private land with ancient forests, sloping pastures, peaceful lakes and the wild and beautiful coastline of the Palliser Bay. The property is nestled between the sweeping vistas of the rugged Rimutaka ranges to the west and the endless blue of the Pacific Ocean to the east and make for an awe-inspiring backdrop to the perfect holiday in Featherston, NZ.
Accommodation Animal Care Beauty & Fashion Booktown and Bookshops Business Services Clubs & Interest Groups Community Education Emergency Services Entertainment Farming & Lifestyle Food & Drink Health & Well-being Professional Services Property, Trades & Services Retail Sport & Recreation Travel Venue Hire